Saturday, August 23, 2008

Weekends

Like many of you I have a weekend life so I usually will not post any paper updates on the weekends. Those will just get posted Monday mornings.
If someone is interested in writing those for me I would be willing to post those. I don't have the time on the weekends. Contact me.

As for Saturday Aug. 23, I have a problem with the Cal's election coverage. I hate these take out profiles on every single City Council and school district candidate. It's too much. It's overkill. It's silly and it makes the writer turn to gimmicks just to get a story out. The candidate coverage of the Wildomar election was intolerable. Who decided that these stories were needed? They aren't.
They answer no questions that people might have about the candidate. So Cal you get my Raspberry Award.

I would like to give Kudos to John Berry and those San Bernardino folks for their coverage of that horrible Bullwinkle trial.

Paul LaRocco does a tremendous job with all those SB murders. Here he writes a story on 40 Glocc -- who signed to G-Unit records. Not a bad rapper but he ain't Mozart -- that's if Mozart rapped.

See everyone Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog. Keep it up!

 
Custom Search