Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Story of the Day

Mr. John Asbury pat yourself on the back.
This story should become a national talker.
While I don't write this blog to profess my opinions in regards to these matters, I will say this Beaumont City Council man sums up the ignorance of some Prop. 8 supporters.
Look at some of these comments from Roger Berg ( who actually admitted to saying these things):
"You dykes get out of my face. I don't agree with your queer views."

Why did he say that you ask?

"It's not homophobia," he said. "They are queer. I believe it is an immoral lifestyle. They do not want tolerance, they want acceptance. I am not going to accept their lifestyle."


Ohh wait there is more. The 'Berg as he will now be known for his icy coolness then threatened to sue the woman for filing a police report.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I like that too. It certainly is refreshing when politicians have the balls to say what they mean and then stand behind it.

Anonymous said...

No, what I think -30- was pointing to was the ignorance of the councilmember.

Anonymous said...

You haven't given enough reason to keep coming back to this site. If you're not going to post every day then throw in the towel pal.

Anonymous said...

shhhhh.... he's thinking.

Anonymous said...

It doesn't look like anyone plans to throw in the towel on this one. The California gays have been out marching pretty much every day since the election from what I read.

 
Custom Search