Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bloodletting

As someone who was once in the business I still maintain my contacts. Per conversations with one of them over some beers this reporter let it slip that the Press Enterprise should be paring its staffing back by next week.
I have some of the names of people who streamed into the office to meet with the el jefes. I will hold onto those a few days although some of them will be shocking and some will make us newspaper readers sad.
In other news, don't go drinking with someone if you start telling secrets while drunk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Jefes" is plural, so the correct pronoun would be "los," no "el."

For someone who's so eager to point out the flaws in the work of others, I would think you would be more careful with your own.

Way to burn your source too.

 
Custom Search