Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday quick hit

The man with one of the coolest names, Fielding Buck, did some hard hitting journalism. Yep, it’s a movie about a Chihuahua. And the little scamp is from Moreno Valley. I bet Rosco is really from Rancho Belago. No one that cool comes from true MoVal.


Good story Julia Glick on this tower of power. It’s Saturday, I had my pirate ale, I won’t go into details.

Did the PE really have to take the trend story here. A story about stay at home dads. This was over killed by all other trendy papers a year ago but the PE quoted an expert so that makes up for it.


Aaron Burgin you finally got one. All your relentless commission meetings and you came up with a nice story about Dr. Amy Bhutta. I am a bit ashamed to say I got my doctorate from the same diploma mill. You ask what my doctorate is in…Chihuahuas. I’m sure Burgin’s opponents tipped him off about this stuff but it still is funny stuff. Good job Burgin. Take a bow. A much better story than the hodgepodge thrown together by Aaron Claverie.


The NC Times Mark Walker has this story about a new review on the Marine who threw himself on a grenade to save someone. He was given the second highest medal and many believe he deserves the Medal of Honor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u suck.

 
Custom Search