Monday, September 8, 2008

The LIST

I have a list of rumored persons to be taking the buy outs.
Out of the main office -- Environmental reporter Jennifer Bowles, Higher Education Elaine Regus, Crime Reporter Jose Arballo, GA Gregor McGavin, military reporter Joe Vargo, and Arts department head Marilynn Odello.
Corona Office -- Jerry Soifer, reporter Paige Austin.
Temecula Office -- Murrieta reporter Rocky Salmon, Schools reporter Claudia Bustamante and editor Linda Woodbury.
Fast Food Dude Jeff Girod, Angels reporter Matt Hurst, Arts reporter Pat O'Brien, and business reporter Joe Ascenzi.
San Bernardino reporter Mary Bender, Desert reporter Steve Moore, photographers Amanda Lucidon, Ramon Owens, and Steve Medd.
These will all be confirmed tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bob Therieau said...

Is that it? I thought there were many more...

(btw, I just happened upon the site from an item at LA Observed. I wish I'd known about your place sooner! Keep it up!)

 
Custom Search